Joined: 01 May 2004
|Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:22 pm Post subject: dcx141dev9rev970 link to latest builds on google code
|Here is a link to the latest dcx build while the dcx forum is down.
Link to latest builds: http://code.google.com/p/dcx/downloads/list
Changes from dev8rev958
- Fetching id attributes now first checks for a valid integer, otherwise tries to evaluate the attribute value. This allows you to do id="%toolbarId" or id="$myToolBarId".
- Icon images were starting at 1 instead of 0 when indexmin was not specified.
- the caption attribute would default to "(null)" if it wasn't specified and the element had no text. Particularly annoying on the item elements.
i.e <control type="toolbar"><item icon="1" /></control> would fill "(null)" as the toolbar button text.
- can now specify gradient fill colours (again!) gradientstart="" gradientend=""
- progressbar colours are now set correctly.
- gradient style now gets its start colour from the progressbar background colour and the end colour from the textbgcolour/bar colour.
setting gradient colours manually should therefor always be done AFTER setting the other colours, otherwise they'll be overridden.
- EndGradient colour was the start colour and visa versa, switched these back. WILL CAUSE GRADIENTS BEING REVERSED for horizontal progressbars SO UPDATE SCRIPTS accordingly!
- added a mIRCLinker class managing the complete access to mIRC and updated all classes to use it
- added Dcx class for global access to get more object oriented access to all the global variables and functions, therefor many of the globals have been gone
- added DcxModule class and sub classes to get a better system into all of this extensions
- added a property sheet to dcx for a $(mIRCDir) returning the mirc application directory, used to copy the dcx.dll to there, after compilation (project vs2k8 only)
- added a toXml function and implemented it for most of the controls, used to get a dcxml from a dialog with only one command (not ready yet)
- added getPosition, getStyles and getBorderStyles methods to easily retrieve the propertys
- added $xdid().styles property to get the styles of the control
- added toXml function for later use
- fixed a bug in -m where an endless loop occured
- start working on bugfix for bug 598, not ready yet
- added a xsd schema file for dcxml (working on that)
- removed the ES_AUTOHSCROLL style from comboex because of problems, needs testing
- added -A flag to set properties of items as in listview, it is now possible to set a mark for every item in the comboex
- added return event to react on return key
- changed some things to fix a bug on closing the parent dialog
- added all UltraDock thinks into the DcxDock class
added DCX_DEBUG define back again, used it to remove all debug code from release builds
added DCX_DEBUG_OUTPUT define to help with this.
added dwmapi.h to includes
added WINVER defines for windows7 & IE8
moved DWMWINDOWATTRIBUTE to allow including dwmapi.h without conflict
changed eval() to use lstrcmp()
changed exec() to use lstrlen()
- fixed the ref count i have destroyed in last commit -.-
- fixed mpopup broken by myself
- fixed refount completly
- fixed another problem caused by myself, belonging to the refactoring of the mIRCSubClassWinProc
- uncommented the WM_SIZE code
added dcxGetWindowRect() function which calls DwmGetWindowAttribute() under vista+ (atm i use __in & __out in the args let me know if this causes problems in compilers other than vs2008)
added _INTEL_DLL_ define to export dll functions when using the Intel C++ compiler as it seems to have problems with the lib.def file.
NB: Intel C++ V11 Compiler causes some oddities in code when full opt is used, reasons unknown at this time.
changed dev build number to 9
added DllMain() function to stop multiple copies of dcx.dll being loaded at the same time.
changed flags = flags + "letter" to flags += 'letter' in WM_MOUSEWHEEL
added check to disable vista style dialogs under vista when aero is enabled untill vista+ code is writen.
- reverted some changes i did in r963 related to bug 598
changed lots of d = d.trim() back to d.trim() again, and other similar assigns.
added GetFullPathNameWUx() for use by PickIcon() as PickIconDlg() requires the full path name.
(This function is windows 2000+)
changed xdialog -R to use dcxGetWindowRect()
changed DcxDialog::WindowProc() to use a shorter InSendMessageExUx() check.
changed /xdid -t to avoid using a temp string.
added comment about vista & windows 7