mircscripting.info Forum Index mircscripting.info
#mIRCscripting Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

banned?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    mircscripting.info Forum Index -> Questions???
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pneumatic
contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: banned? Reply with quote

i would like to know why my host, pneumatic.users.undernet.org is banned from mircscripting ? i received no reason and i dont remember doing anything wrong ? if it was for quittin and join im sorry my wifi was bad for a little while, can anyone give me info on why? my nick is od|x
pneumatic
contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

bump...any reason why i never disrespected anyone ?
pneumatic
contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:26 am    Post subject: ok.. Reply with quote

i contribute to this site and help out when needed...just would like my ban to be lifted or a reason exemplified please.
SplitFire
Quite Active

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not sure, but i think you were banned for being in warez chans
pneumatic
contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject: ok. Reply with quote

Oh...I didn't know that was against the rules ? That sucks cause i honestly dont even trade warez, like i know no ones guna believe me but i dont. I just have friends that go in there, been on irc for over 10 yrs so...its more of a chat channel for me. so im perm banned for being in a warez chan huh ? well that sucks man...i helped ppl out and contributed scripts n such to this site, dont think thats really fair but its not my decision. There is ops who are ops in other forms of illegal file distribution, like #ebookz. but whatever. ;] i would like to be unbanned if thats possible, if not, i think its a little hypocritical, but thats the way the dice rolls sometimes i guess. thanks #mircscripting for all your help ! arthoz, ook, pyscho, r00tb0y, splitfire, jagire, you all helped me tremendously, thank you!
XploreR
Major

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, that would be the reason, warez/hack channels are not something we like to see in our users's /whois reply, it shows the people who /whois you that you are in an illegal channel, and our channel.
Even if its for the reason, "i have friends there.." well if you had friends in jail, would you join them to party up ?

it might be a rude example, but its still one, nothing is personal here buddy, trust me, you are not the only one who got banned for such reasons.

There is some possibilities that the ban could be removed, if its not allready done.
Right now, i see no bans on your host via X or /channel but, it could be someone with @ who use a script to ban #*warez* Its really possible.

Like i said, it might be removed after these posts, but there is no guarantees.
Visit here often to update yourself Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    mircscripting.info Forum Index -> Questions??? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: